Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10th, 2008

Welcome to my blog. Why anyone would want to read it is well beyond me. But you are welcome to, just so long as you leave me comments! lol I guess I should tell you a tab about me. I am 20 years old, I live in Washington State, and my husband is joining the army. He should be leaving in December. I guess I started this blog so I can write down my feelings, my hopes and my fears. and I truely dont give a care what y'all think about the war and stuff. I am am ordinary girl who is in love with an extrodinary man. Nayt is my hero. My love.
But I get tired of everyone asking me if I am scared. Yes. What do you think? But i knew what I was getting into when I married him. But let me tell you that acting brave isnt easy. if you have never been there, you can not fully comprehend what it is like to pretend to be excited so that you husband dosent feel like shit beause he is doing the right thing. The other night he begged me not to cry because it made him feel guilty.
I guess I should explain more about us: i met Naythan one week into our freshman year of college at EOU. He was a teaching major, I was pre-nursing. We hit it off right away, and desided to start dating. In april of last year he convinced me to move to washington with him, and we got an adorable little apartment (which is FREEZING right now! lol) and in June of this year Naythan asked my dad if he could marry me, then he asked me over the phone because he did not have my engagment ring yet. In July he took me to applebees and anounced to the whole restraunt that he was going to marry me. it was by far the most romantic moment of my young life. Then in August he desided to join the army. and my world was rocked. By september he was told that he was going to be leaving for basic training on the 16th of that month. So we desided to get married before he left. So I became his wife September 6th, 2008. We had a simple cerimony in a park with only my family there. it was perfect. But that is us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D