Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I feel like a mental patient!

I dont know if its the fact that at 2:30 pm i am STILL in my pj bottoms and robe, if its the fact i feel like my house is falling down around me, or if its that i had a serious emotional breakdown to my mom today, but regardless of the reasons of why, i still feel like i am going crazy! And its not a lovely feeling. I am starting to wonder if maybe I should just let go of what ever remains of my sanity and just enjoy the fall into insanity!


I am really looking foreword to starting college again and maybe i'll feel like i am doing something productive for ME! I think that i need it, because i am feeling like a frazzled hazzled mom! And that is something I told myself I will never be! Also who knew i would ever not be perfectly put together, make up, whats that?? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D