Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

Friday! I dont think i have been happier to see the day, alas its not a PAY friday but it is still friday. Being back in school realy makes your appreciate the weekend. now I can focus completely on Drew, and we can continue to work on the whole "solids" thing. We know that sweet potatoes (which are now  covering my white curtians, oxi-clean here we come!) bananas (or nanas) and peas are all quite sucsessful. The other day i could not shovel in the Sweet potatoes fast enough. I think tonight, if my teething monster feels up to it, we will try carrots. yummy.

This kid really needs to slow down too. He can now book it across the living room in less then half an hour. How, we still havent really figured it out. I know he rolls part of the way, and some how scoots the other half. Its amazing too. I will set him down on his mat and next thing i know he is over by the love seat! I guess my time of relaxing is over and the real work begins!

And this whole teething thing is going to be the death of me. I swear! Drew has two teeth coming in at once, and he will do great until right around 3:30 or 4, and the crap hits the fan and we are off on screaming, wailing, knawing, my poor baby train. This last until 6 when we (I should correct myself, when HE) eat dinner then starts up again until right around bed time, and the moment i lay him in his crib he is smiling at me. I swear he does it just so he can sit on mommys lap all day and not let her do any housework!! ok not really, but there are moments I wonder. All in all, I hate teething. It is terrible, there is nothing you can do, and watching as your baby screams his head off in pain is the hardest thing i have yet to do. Forget labor, that was easy, this sucks!

And to top teething off, I am trying to do a whole: New year, New you thing, eating healthly (so i am freakin' hungry all the time!!) and working out. On top of shall i list it, Drew, Nayt , school, house, cooking, homework, and cleaning up after our retarded cat. I feel not like super mom like i wanted to, but like a crazy woman!! oh well. it again, makes friday seem like a wonderful thing! It is once again my new favorate day of the week!

Happy weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D