Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pardon our mess

I am so spoiled nayt got me a new camera, and I am in LOVE!! its a beautiful Nikon Cool Pix L100, it has 10 mega pix and a 15x zoom. it is just simply amazing!

Also, I think I have created a puffs monster. really. is there such thing as PA, puffs anonymous, with a bunch of crazy moms chasing their pre-toddlers around a padded room, and they *try* to sit there, "Hi, My name is Drew." "Hi Drew"  "I love banana puffs." Yep. I can see it now.

We are slowly but surely redoing our house. Nayt and I were talking in the car yesterday and it is like ever big check we add a little more. Our house doesnt really look like a college dorm room anymore, and its really very bitter sweet! I have banned the tin beer signs to the kitchen and so it is the "theme" in there, and though i dont love it, WWIII would start if i didnt put them somewhere. We are hoping to start painting next week sometime! But here are some before and afters as of right now:






a few more of the new living room stuff:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D