The day I tell him he is going to be a big brother, he attacks the chocolate cake I have sitting out for his dad. He gets into the kitten's pen, he dumps things on the floor and he takes all the books of the shelves.
But its a good thing God made him cute, because in the next breath he is wrapping his pudgy arms around me and kissing me "wah mama" or telling me something about the "kikis" as he calles the kittens, or like right now, he is running over to my, patting my knee and saying "hi hi hi"
He is such a sweet little boy, he loves hugs and kisses. He is trying to say please and thank you, and he does well picking up all his toys when I ask. If I tell him to stop, 8 times out of 10, he listens.
I can't get over how big he is getting. Wasn't it just yesterday he was a wee little baby coming home from the hospital? What happened to the little man who would snuggle with me all day. Now my toddler is always on the go, and as sad as it makes me, he makes me so proud too. I love this little monster so much!
what a face!! he's so cute. :-)
ReplyDelete