Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1

Introduce, a recent picture and 15 "facts":

Hi, I am Heather. I am 22. Married to my best friend in the whole world (three years this fall!) and I am a mommy to the coolest 1 1/2 and expecting a little ladybug this Spring. 

15 facts:

1. I am on pelvic rest, it makes life hard, but it's worth it to keep my daughter cooking. 

2. I was home schooled. 

3. I am an Army Brat. 

4. I hate Sushi. 

5. I can't snap my fingers. 

6. I love to "dance" but I am not good at it. 

7. I hate doing laundry. 

8. I love cooking, but lately I haven't done such a good job. 

9. I played violin for 12 years. 

10. I drive a jeep. 

11. I cry to easily. 

12. I am not really as snarky as I seem online. 

13. I know German, French and some Russian. 

14. I am a certified "Vampire". 

15. I love chick flicks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D