| My handsome boy |
I can honestly say right now I am excited about it. I can not wait to have a two sided conversation with Drew. It wasn't until I saw my two nieces (3 and 1 1/2) that I realized it was even possible to have a real conversation with a kid. I guess in theory i knew it, but actually doing it was fun. I can't wait to have that with him. I know it can take a while still, but the hope is there.
And the temper tantrums are getting worst. Now that I know it's mainly a lack of communication it makes it easier to not get so frustrated at him, but I get frustrated with him. Poor kid. I'd imagine it's like living in a sound prove box at times, you see what you want, you know what you want but you have no way of telling the person able to give it to you what you want. There are times I have to go through 6 or 7 things before we figure out what he wants. I know other 2 year old moms have to do this too, but at least some kids can say "more drink" "TV" Book" Snack" or "bed".
We will get there. I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D