I have lost my mind, I am going back to school. Wow. I got my official letter today and I am so excited. I have gotten into Grand Canyon University's online program. Not that it was hard since it's an open enrollment school, but what ever.
I have 2-3 years left for my BA, and I have totally switched up my degree. I am going to be getting my BA in Health Care management with a fast track for my masters. Wow. I am so excited.
Ideally I want to manage a nursing home or start as an assistant administrator at a rural hospital, but we shall see. A lot is going to depend on where Nayt's job takes him. It's amazing to think that soon he will be his own manager at bi-mart. I can't wait for our future, between both our jobs we will be able to give our kids the private education, the nice house and everything else we want to give them. Really I am so excited about our future!
But anyways back to school, in case you were wondering, here is what my life looks like until September 27th 2015, my estimated graduation date!
So, if I drop off the face of the planet, you know why!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D