Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I am a few days late I know, but I am just now getting around to being able to sit long enough!! 

We had a great Halloween! We started the morning by carving our pumpkins, then we headed out at 4 for trick or treating. It was actually the first year I have ever gone out door to door so I think I had as much fun as Drew. We started at the nursing home and our sweet boy had to hug every single one person who gave him candy. Then we headed out to the neighborhood behind our house, but only after we drove around for an hour finding a "safe" enough place. Then we headed to the mormon church for their "truck or treat" but that was a joke. Finally we hit up our duplex community. By that time it was 7:30 and getting cold fast so we called it a night. I am already excited for next year!! 

And now for the best part, pictures!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D