I don't want to forget these moments, and they are to wonderful to not share, so since I have been sick all of last week and missed out on my 365/52, I give you my Drew tidbits!
- I know he hears "no no no" a lot because when he plays with his sister all I hear is "no no no 'issy!"
- While at the grocery store we let him walk around looking at the veggies and while examining a stalk of green onions, the "thunder" of the water mist goes off. I have never seen him jump that high, all the while throwing the unions across the produce section.
- When Alynn is crying, he will pat her head and say "ok 'issy" He also does this when I pretend to cry.
- He stole my bottle of non-toxic cleaning spray without me knowing it, and when i asked him why everything was wet he told me he was "ceening". This "ceening" is what ruined our new-ish 42 inch tv. Daddy and mommy are not happy for this sort of helpfulness.
- After farting, he will proudly declare he "Pooted"
- Chocolate is called "cawcaw." wtf?
- Walking into the kitchen I spy him on a chair a eating " Cawcaw Ice Keem" with a baby spoon. Then offers to share.
- Alynn was crying and I was trying to get out of the house, so Drew grabbed her bottle, filled it with water, put the top on it and gave it to her.
- In the car, he offers to share is blanket with his sister.
- I often over hear him in Alynn's room first thing in the morning playing with her, and the two of them are talking to each other in their special language and cracking up. I wish I knew what they were talking about!
- He loves his dad, and wants him to sleep in his bed.
- He is scared of the dark.
- He loves the hamsters and will watch them for hours and giggly if we let him hold them. No regrets getting those fuzz balls!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D