Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 Well on Saturday the Luther Family embraced our Irish Roots. (for me, it wasn't that hard, especially with my new bright red hair.) The kids looks darling done up in their cute little outfits and I just affirmed that my daughter looks amazing in green.

SOOC my boy is beautiful!

Daddy's Irish Princess.

Showing off her green little boy 


 I also tried my hand at some good Irish cooking thanks to the amazing little cookbook from Dublin and Pinterest. Our meal consisted of Guinness Corned Beef, cabbage, Colcannon potatoes, carrots and the most amazing Irish whiskey spiced cake! I was beyond thrilled with how well everything turned out and it is going to be a meal that goes into the regular rotation. :)

Corned Beef

The better than good Whiskey Spice Cake with homemade Whiskey frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D