Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A year to a healthier me

Wow, hard to believe I have been on this journey for nearly a year now. I feel good. I am no where close to where I was a year ago both mentally, spiritually or physically, and that makes me proud.

P90x has been good to me, I am down 2 1/2 inches (I am no longer jumping on a scale) and I feel great. I am a firm 12 and check out the size of my two new jeans!

 
mama hasn't been in a 10 since college!!!
I am working hard and seeing results. My blood sugars are still in the crapper and I am coming to terms that no matter how much I lose it isn't going to matter, but that is for another post.

So as per usual, my photo for right now is a pretty crappy quality of me right out of the shower because my 40d is currently at the canon repair center. (Le sigh, this is a long process getting me back up and running, I am just praying it is home by Alynn's party on the 19th. BTW, can we talk about the fact that my baby is 1 in less than 17 days?!)

Size 10 jeans baby!! :)
So as of my year to a healthier me mark, I am about 3/4 to my goal of a size 8! Almost there!!! I may keep going since my goal is to look in the mirror and like what I see, not a scale or pants size, we will see. But considering 2 years ago I was almost 300 lbs, I will walk away from this year proud of me work! Bring on this next year!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D