Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guttentag miene frienden!


(old post i never actually posted)


So today is sunday... and it has been a relaxing morning thus far, with the exeption of my landlord pulling up at ficken 9.30 this morning yellin at his wife in ficken spanish. There went sleeping in! But I got our apartment clean, and now I am listening to Dasding Intranet das horten I am kinda a geek. :D I am trying to freshen up on my German so that when we go over there next year i am once again fluent. And it is refreshing to listen to the radio and understand half of what they are talking about! See mom and dad, I did learn something other then the many ways to open a beer can in college! But it is nice because they play both german and amrican music so I am not straining all the time.

So today I a hoping to meet up with my mother in law. I love her. I am so lucky. I guess she needs to come into town to go to macys. So I guess I will go make returns :p I am also pumped because I only need to file one more piece of paper work to get aid ready for school next term!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D