Ok... so here I am sitting at home getting very hungry smelling the stew I made and waiting for Naythan to get home. I am so scared... There isnt much else to say. one month left together. I can't believe it! Where did time go? There are so many different emotions I am feeling, from pride and honor of my husband to the cruel and painful fear that I cant seem to stop. And I dont dare show him, because he doesnt need me being emotional. I guess you know you are an army wife when you sit in the bottom of the shower sobbing your eyes out so he doesnt get discouraged. How can someone be so torn? I know he doenst want me to be sad, and I know for a fact he has no disire to hurt me but being strong isnt always easy.
I am so tired of elections. I know it is important, but enough all ready! What I dont understand is how the hell can any one vote for Obama? Haven't you heard about his past? Frankly why would I trust him to lead my country. Very soon we might be muslem, and I personally like wearing jean! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D