Thursday, September 10, 2009
the army...again??
Urrg... life is so frusterating. Why on earth do things happen like they do? So after being on a waiting list for the army since December of last year, and after just over a year of starting to pursue the army, nayt gets the fateful phone call at work today, his spot is open. wow. now what? we just moved for a brand new job, in a new town with a new baby and he might be leaving. yeah it sucks. but i told him i was willing to do this a year ago, and with a good job the national guard is an awesome choice, its the best of both worlds, and i am still willing to go through this crap. It wont be easy, but i really hope he does. it would be amazing for him and i know deep down that this is what nayt has wanted to do since the beginning. I mean the man cant even listen to army ads with out getting upset about them not taking him, and now they will. I pray he doesnt put his dreams on hold. this might be his last chance. I am as strong as i was last year, if not more so. I have Drew now, its not just me. We'll be ok... now live...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D