So last night was Drew's first night in his own bedroom, and i think it was harderfor me than it was for him! lol We laid him down about 9:30 and he slept peacefully until 4am. I was very pleased! I cant believe how big he is getting. He is such a cutie pie too. He is starting to talk to me all the time, and as of right now he has yet to laugh for me, but his daddy will getting him giggling. I think its so cute (just dont tell nayt that! lol) I love watching them together, they have such a cute father-son relationship. Nayt is trying to be the sort of dad he never had. Drew's nursery
Its nice when people tell you how cute your baby is, too. its like, ok i am not the only one who thinks he is a doll!! lol I tried to do another photo shoot with him yesterday but he only ended up glaring at me. lol he is so funny.
We have also been trying to get his poor baby cradle cap under control, but i think we finally cured it with johnson and johnson baby oil jell with aloe vera. the only downside is it leaves his head full of head extremely oily, and i had to use real adult shampoo on him, because his little baby shampoo didnt even touch the oil! but the dandruff is gone!! yeah!! So we went to safeway last night and there was a gal behind us with an adorable little girl. I got talking to her for a moment, and come to find out her daughter was 4 months old, and Drew at 2 months 3 weeks was bigger than her! Our son is a monster! lol But he really isnt fat, his is just a solid little brick house. He is going to be an awesome football player! lol
So on October 3rd, I have to take Drew back to the doctors, apparently they found a heart murrmer at his last two check ups. They said it was slight, and that it shouldnt effect him, but there is still the over protective mom in me that worrys about it. I am just praying that they dont find it again so we dont have to get an EKG done... that is the last thing i want to do.
God, I love my son... he is sitting in his swing staring at me. he is growing like a weed. he has to be at least 13 1/2 pounds now! and we bought size 2 diapers yesterday and when i finally unpacked his bedroom yesterday (yes i know, we've been in Baker for almost a month now!) i actually packed up all of his newborn clothes. they held so many memories, but i was proud of myself for not crying... but they still arent in the basement yet! lol I guess they will just sit there and wait until we give Drew a brother or sister. We are thinking after bootcamp we will get back to the baby making bussiness (we are just practicing right now lol) but i cant wait to get pregnant again lol I love being a mommy and I want a house full of little kids running around. I am so looking foreword to having maelee nearer too, so we can have play dates and i am dying to make friends here with babies so that i have other mommies to hang with! The thing i hate though is that PMS seems so much like pregnancy! I still havent started and feel nausiaded and icky... i have gone so far as to figure out if i am accidentally pregnant (which we doubt and i dont see how being as i am on b/c) but the kids would be almost exactly a year apart.... ahh!! lol I want babies just not that soon! Though if for some odd reason it did happen we'd be happy, i would just feel horrid cuz I have drank alot since i turned 21... oops... lol
well I am going to get, my son is starting to cry and he probly needs snuggles... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D