Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weight loss

ok so i truely has no idea how much pregnancy would change my body. it compeltly sucks. the other day I went out to buy a new pair of jeans only to have nothing fit! Nayt was getting frusterated and I was nearly in tears. When we started looking i explained to him i didnt want to try stuff on theses days because my body shape is so odd, but he laughed and seriously thought i was joking! Alas, it wasnt a joke. I diffenantly have a bit more to love these days. I hate looing in the mirror.

Right after I had drew I lost pretty much all my baby weight, and then i got on birthcontrol and I feel like i've gained most of it back :( But because nayt has to loose like 15 lbs in the next month we have disided to go on a pretty tight diet. I am not doing it quite as extreme as him, but its yogarts for breakfast, lean cuisine for lunch, celery for snack and salad for dinner an only water for me. Plus I've started walking, so hopefully by christmas and when i need to buy winter clothes I'll be looking a tad bit better, and smaller.

But as for looks, i am excited to give mine a boost, and at the end of the month i am going to be getting my hair redone. Cut, colored and highlighted. I am so excited! I am going to go from mousy brown to blonde again! yeah! But i am still not totally sure the exact color, i think i might put myself in the hands of the stylest and trust her to do what she thinks is best. Nayt doesnt care just as long as i keep my locks long, he'd kill me if i went short. but its been such a long time i am afraid that quite a bit is going to have to come off.

But after i get my hair done, i am hoping i feel a tad bit better. I miss feeling pretty and sexy. I miss feeling like i was attractive. Thank God for a man who tells me i am, but its one thing to hear it, its another to feel it.

I cant wait for lose weight though, I've already desided to go into boise to go shopping for my winter clothes, since i have like none, and the weather here can reach subzero temps. lol I will need many a long sleeve shirts! lol And drew has NOTHING for winter being as this is his first, so it should prove interesting. lol

"They say true beauty is on the inside, and i agree, but you feel a heck of a lot better when its on the outside too!!"


1 comment:

  1. I love you! Ah, i'm so happy to know that we think the samee way towards our bodies. We both know that we aren't fat by any means, but omg, pregnancy changes your body soooo much!! Not to mention I'm still this horrible rash...ugh. I look like a walking form of cancer, lol. I can't wait to get back and for US to go shopping and such together : ) With our adorable little kiddies...woah, we're mom's...lol. I think you should do whatever you want with your hair. Alan wasn't sure about my hair going short again, but I did it anyways, and he loved it. I don't think either of our husbands would argue with us if we did something that made US feel sexier, than they won't argue. Ahh, I can't wait!!!!! We are going to have to have girl time with us. We can take our babies, but we need us time. I can't wait. And you're going to have to show me how to make my blog all cute like yours...how did you get the signature thing? It's soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D