You know what bugs me? the stupid "like" thingy on facebook, i mean come on, i would much rather get a comment then "I like" this picture. grr. it bugs me.
what is the piont of selling milk in a quart? I mean it takes nayt seriously three gulps and a quart is gone.
Why do you have to wait for an hour for a doctor only to have then come in for 10 mins and then send the nurse you just saw back in?
I think country singers who dont wear cowboy boots are posers.
How do people get off telling you want you should or shouldnt buy. if we want a truck, we'll get a truck, and your seal of aproval isnt needed.
How come college is so darn expensive you'll go broke trying to get through, and yet if you dont go to college you will forever be broke?
I think Salery is stupid, wether you work 20 hours or 50 its all the same, its nice when your working 20 but not so much when your working 50.
how come i have to wear my wedding band, but nayt doenst feel like he does? I understand why he doesnt but still... its annoying.
How come when i get upset about a girl flirting with nayt he laughes but when i come home and say a guy asked for my number he wants to go beat them up?
Why are bars so expensive? 18 bucks for two drinks?? wtf?
why does the libary wait for twenty minutes after i just left to call and say that the book i requested is in?
How come rodeos are so expensive? I mean most people who go to them are blue collar people who are working hard for their money.
Why doenst the president give a bail out to regualar folks, millionaries dont need help with money, we do.
How do people think it ok to charge 2 bucks for a coke and only a buck for a burger, somehow i think the soda is cheaper then the burger?
Why do people give me dirty looks when i am out with my son? i am a married adult who planned on having a baby, not some snotty nose highschooler who accidently got knocked up.
I think it is funny how people act better then other people, dude, you put your pants on the same way i do.
Why do clerks at stores think its ok to stand there and talk to each other when a customer really needs help?
How come puppies are so expensive? All i want is a fuzz ball to love.
Why does drew only laugh for nayt? I spend all my time with him, get up with him, love on him and no... he laughs for nayt. lol
so that is my vent... now i need to go do dished... again... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D