So, there are something in life that never seem to get done, housework and diry diapers are some of those things. How can you go to bed at night and the place is clean, and you wake the next morning and its trashed?? I dont get it? Why cant there be a house cleaning fairy that pops in and helps out busy housewives? I mean if she would only do this dishes or pick up my husbands clothes that he leaves flung across the living room, I'd kiss her!!
Or, she could just be in charge of diapers. It seems the moment my son has a clean one on, he has to promptly feel it with either poop or pee. And he hates being in a dirty diaper. not that i blame him, i mean there is a reason i was potty trained at like 2 years old, (ok so i couldnt keep a diaper on and mom got tired of duck taping the darn thing on me) but sitting in ones own waist must be horrid, and I too would be screaming my head off. But still when you are trying to tackle the never ending pile of dishes (didnt I JUST DO THESE?) changing a diaper isnt what i want to do.
Ah but i do love my house, and I try to take pride in it, meager as it is. I am so looking foreword to fixing it up. Painting the rooms how we want it, and i am dying to decorate Drew's room. now we just need to desided how to decorate it. But we need to do it soon, my 13 lbs baby is starting to get to big for his beautiful bassinet. :( saddness I know. he grows like a weed. And soon the bassinet is going to be sitting in the basement with the rest of my maternity things waiting for the time that nayt and i deside to reproduce again. A thing i do hope for sooner rather than later.
Moving is such a pain in the butt, i am still trying to figure out everything here in baker. So basically our insurance isnt exepted here, and I am down to one week of birthcontrol, and next month we have to take Drew back to the doctors to see if he has a heart murrmer. if he does then we have to get an EKG done, so make sure everything is ok. So therefore we need active health insurance, but we cant get it through bi-mart until we cancel with Washington State but we cant cancel with washington state til we get our foodstamps, so its very frusterating. Oh well, at least soon everything will be worked out, i hope. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D