Friday, October 16, 2009

best Friends, disk golf, and vacation







Ok so I am totally blessed with an amazing best friend. I really dont think i could have gotten through the longest nine months of my life with out her, Maelee is the one i call to vent, to tell stupid stories to, and i just talk. She is amazing, strong and going through a time i dont know if i could handle! I love that girl so much and i am so glad that she stumbling into my life, and the funny thing is we actually lived next to each other for 6 months! And it is so much fun when we get together. Maybe one day we can get together without kids... but oh well... lol



So Naythan is trying to teach me disk golf... yeah i suck at it! but it was so much fun yesterday. I was dying to get out of the house so i dragged nayt off the couch, threw drew in his stroller and we headed to the park. we spent most of the afternoon throw disks! and even tho i am no good we had fun. i love being with nayt, people probly thought we were just starting to date the way we were acting, not going on 13 months of marriage! yep we've been married 405 days!! how crazy is that?! I was rereading through my old journals from when we first got married, we had so many hopes that seemed to keep crashing around us. I am pretty sure that last year was the hardest of our lives. No money, a baby on the way and every time we though something was going to happen it wouldnt. now on the other side of that, with our own house, a good job and money in the back i can see how very blessed we are, and i am so thankful for those days of stress and nothing-ness. It forced us to grow close, made us learn to lean on each other. Kinda like me with disk golf, we just keep throwing and and eventually we hit our target. We are not perfect, but we are happy trying. I am so greatful for him

We are going on vacation!! I am SO excited to see everyone! we are going to be headed to Portland first and staying with Aunt Jane, and then i am thinking we should head up the coast to my mom 's in seattle, where we get to see my family! and then we are headed down to nayt's family. Hopefully Stacy will have had Jullianne, because I REALLY want to see my new niece. no one is going to reconize Drew! he had over doubled in wieght, he is laughing and talking and movin and no longer a bump that poops and cries! lol I love my baby boy so much. He is moving all around in his saucer, exploring his little world. I love watching him discover new things, and i think that joy of watching him grow is just going to continue was he grows. I pray i can be a good mom to him. Oh on another note, I think we are bringing my dog tucker back with us! he is going to be such a good dog with drew! Ahh i am so excited!!!
















1 comment:

  1. Man I feel so blessed and lucky to have you too!! You are the best and I know we'll always be friends...FOREVER! Ooo, so we should check out the new tattoo place here? Anyhow, it's going better. Man, I'm going to miss you when you go on vacation!! Haha, I'll survive. Well I love you much!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D