Mmmm my house smells AMAZING tonight! I have had tenderloin in my crockpot since about one, and the smell is drifting from the kitchen into the living room and it is making me feel STARVED!
So today has been quite nice. it started with great snuggle time, it was romantic and sweet. Then after Nayt left for work, I scrubbed the house because I was having our play date at my house, which was a lot of fun, a house full of little bodies running around and playing. I loved having a house full of kids, but when they are all mine i hope that the are a little farther in age then they were today!
Well after they all left, drew took a nap and I was able to lay down on the sofa in my clean house and actually relax. I think this is the most relaxed i have felt in a long long time.
I guess I just dont see what i did to be as blessed as i am. I have never been as happy as i am right now, and its such a nice feeling. its almost like i want to hold my breathe because can it really last? But we have worked hard to get here, we work at our marriage, it doesnt just come, i work to keep the house spotless it doesnt just happen. Nayt works hard to money. I start college for sure in January, and i greatful for everything that is in my life.
I got Drew's costume in the mail today! he is going to be the cutest little scooby doo! his outfit is a little big, but hopefully he is going to grow a bit between now and then and if not it will still work. I am so excited to take him trick or treating! It is going to be awesome!!

So today has been quite nice. it started with great snuggle time, it was romantic and sweet. Then after Nayt left for work, I scrubbed the house because I was having our play date at my house, which was a lot of fun, a house full of little bodies running around and playing. I loved having a house full of kids, but when they are all mine i hope that the are a little farther in age then they were today!
Well after they all left, drew took a nap and I was able to lay down on the sofa in my clean house and actually relax. I think this is the most relaxed i have felt in a long long time.
I guess I just dont see what i did to be as blessed as i am. I have never been as happy as i am right now, and its such a nice feeling. its almost like i want to hold my breathe because can it really last? But we have worked hard to get here, we work at our marriage, it doesnt just come, i work to keep the house spotless it doesnt just happen. Nayt works hard to money. I start college for sure in January, and i greatful for everything that is in my life.
I got Drew's costume in the mail today! he is going to be the cutest little scooby doo! his outfit is a little big, but hopefully he is going to grow a bit between now and then and if not it will still work. I am so excited to take him trick or treating! It is going to be awesome!!
Ahh, I'm excited!!! I love you dearest, and I am SOOO thankful I have you as my best friend. In case I don't tell you enough, I love you and am so thankful for all of your generosities and kindness : )
ReplyDelete