
There is such a relief today when i checked my status on my webster and I am all registered for my classes and there isnt any problems. I let out a huge sigh i didnt even realize i was holding. Registereing for class had always stressed me out, you only have so long to sign up and there are only so many seats avalable. It was nice this time, because on-line students get to go first, then seniors, juniors so on so forth. I am so excited to be starting again after a year in a half of not being in school, and from here on out i am not taking any more breaks until i get my LPN. :)
So here is a rundown of my classes: I am taking Psycology 201, Biology 105 human biology, ED 220 early childhood development, writing 222 argumenative writing, HWS 315 Health and Humanities, and SCI 215 Health Care Terms I. It equals out into 16 credit hours, and a nice size chunk of my required 45 elective credits and 8 of my prerec credits. I still have a lot more to go, and thats not even counting nursing school, but its good to feel like i am moving foreword. I am going to have to take my math class on campus next spring and summer term, and i am afraid a few of my labs are going to be in la grande too, but its worth it. After January, every day is getting me closer to my goal of being a nurse!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D