Sunday, November 1, 2009

november??? already???

so last night proved to be an even lamer halloween then last year. at least last year we went to a movie! we had planned on taking drew to la grande to take him trick-er-treating and showing off his amazing costume, but thanks to stupid people nayt didnt get off til nearly 7, and by that piont it wasnt worth our time nor our money to take the 45 mile drive into town to go trick-er-treating for 10 mins... grrr. so we settled on subway. lame.
Anyhow, i have been seriously struggling with these ups and downs. its rather annoying. I am tried of people judging me, i am tried of people lying and i am just tired in general. I am worn out. Vacation was wonderful, and i wasnt ready at all to be back. It wa so nice to be at someone elses house where i didnt have to worry about cooking and cleaning. My house is trashed. I have no groceries, and I really dont want to remedy any of it! lol

I think it is amazing to think that on this day last year, we found out we were expecting Andrew. With those two pink lines, our whole world changed. Suddenly i was more awear of what i was doing, everything looked different. I was so excited and nervous. And now i watch as my son attacks his play mat. everyday is he is growing and learning. I love watching him learn about the world around him, to figure things out. He has changed my world for the better. Those two pink lines, and I changed from a girl to a woman. Everyday I am greatful for the day God blessed me with my son. How i love my little boy.

I am so excited, because on the 5th i can register for classes! I cant wait!! Its amazing that it is already November, I seriously dont know where the time is going. The leaves are almost all fallen and snow is in the air. Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner and I am nervous for both, being that it is the first time i have been away from my family. I am responsible for both meals, and we arent sure of what to get for christmas. But we are planning on getting our decorations with this next paycheck, and I am very excited to decorate. Our house will look so cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D