Oh on a note about the other man in my life, nayt actually took me out on a date on saturday! my friend Shelley babysay drew, and we went to Barley browns Brew Pub down town. I had hard apple cidar and an amazing beer, plus a few drinks of Nayt's testers. I had no idea how much i was drinking and by the time we left i was feeling rather on the tippsy side, which wasnt a terrible feeling. Then I think the best part came after we put drew to bed.... I am so spoiled! :)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Random thought
Got to love motherhood, i just noticed that all my posted have lately been about Drew. it just kinda cracks me up. He really is my whole world. Right now i am watching him attempting to army crawl which looks more like a wiggle then anything. But he is just amazing.
Oh on a note about the other man in my life, nayt actually took me out on a date on saturday! my friend Shelley babysay drew, and we went to Barley browns Brew Pub down town. I had hard apple cidar and an amazing beer, plus a few drinks of Nayt's testers. I had no idea how much i was drinking and by the time we left i was feeling rather on the tippsy side, which wasnt a terrible feeling. Then I think the best part came after we put drew to bed.... I am so spoiled! :)
Oh on a note about the other man in my life, nayt actually took me out on a date on saturday! my friend Shelley babysay drew, and we went to Barley browns Brew Pub down town. I had hard apple cidar and an amazing beer, plus a few drinks of Nayt's testers. I had no idea how much i was drinking and by the time we left i was feeling rather on the tippsy side, which wasnt a terrible feeling. Then I think the best part came after we put drew to bed.... I am so spoiled! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D