Friday, December 18, 2009

So excited

I am so super excited, and i really dont know why! I think i am exited for christmas, I love giving gifts and even though nayt knows pretty much everything he is getting (beside one gift under the tree and the new wallet i couldnt wait a week to give him) I still cant wait to watch him open his presents, or to see drew playing with the wrapping paper since i pretty sure he wont give a dang about his two presents! Or maybe i am excited for tomarrow, because hopefully we will be going on a date to the one nice restuarant in Baker. I am hoping to order a steak and a margarita and have a nice romantic night with my husband. Its been forever since we've gone on a date night dinner. Plus we have a baby sitter so that will be so nice! Or maybe its that  i am excited to try the egg nog we got today, and it aint you average grocery store stuff. this is real stuff with burbon and rum. I just hope it tastes good!

I can not believe how fast Drew is growing. He seems like he i growing in leaps. He is rolling over, he is sitting up and he is scooting somehow. Also he learned a brand new trick the other day, removing his diaper! I was getting out of a shower and i heard him laughing so i finished getting dressed. well, upon my return to his room (yeah for napping in his own crib these days!) there was my son, stark naked, waving his wet diaper around his head. He was soaked, the bed was soaked. But the best part was that i was telling him it wasnt funny and the more i told him that, the harder he laughed. crazy little kid! :) He has also "found himself" joy. how do you tell a nearly 6 month old not to play with his peepee? I am so not ready for this!!

So I have stopped taking birth control pills, and it is amazing how much better i feel. Not that i have alot more energy, but i finally feel like i am losting wieght again, and i just feel healthier over all. I am at the piont that if its meant to be to get pregnant it will happen, if not, it doesnt. And I would be A-ok with another baby, at this piont i want kids anywhere from 15 month to 20 months apart, so that means me being in the family way anytime from now until june. At first i was like "no, I want to drink in phoenix in may." which mind you would be nice, but i dont need to drink to have a good time! I want another baby! lol

Final update, we didnt end up getting a new car :( Apparently our current loan would be to lopsided, and the bank didnt want to loan us money without a 3k down payment.  Thanks but no thanks. So the sales man is looking for us something he knows we would like (any small suv, crossover or wagon with 4x4 or all wheel drive) that is in the right range. So hopefully by spring we would be doing what we are doing with our two door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D