Saturday, December 26, 2009

A year in pictures

I saw this idea on Thebump.com (my new addiction but anyhow...) And so i thought i would do it here, and I figured i'd start in December:



My first Ultrasound: December 8th, 08


January:


14 weeks pregnant, a real baby bump. I also felt my first kick in january!

Febuary:


Its A boy!!!!

March:


Baby Shower!!

April:


Getting Big!

May:


My first Mothersday with my family in Seattle

June:


June 30th, 2009
the day I fell in love again

July:


My little Man

August:


Promotion and Move from Walla Walla to Baker City

September:


Getting Cuter every day!

October:


Vacation to Portland, Tillamook, Seattle and Walla Walla

November:


Growing up before my very eyes!!

December:


Drew's First Christmas!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Heather, this is freaking AMAZING!! I MIGHT have to try and figure it out myself, ahhh, I love you! I'm sorry that Chrismtas wasn't as great as you were hoping. On the upside, I love you and can TOTALLY relate to you. Last Christmas, I don't even remember what we did...I don't think I even cooked...I remember picking up after drunk guys...lol. Well I love you and miss you! At least you have awesome scrapbooking stuff : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D