Ah so I am putting off homework and watching Elizabethtown. It brings back so many memories, and I forget how good of a movie it is. It tracks me up in such a dry humor sort of way. Plus Orlando Bloom really is nice ice candy! *wink* It actually brings back alot of memories of Garrett. I guess because I was dating him when I fell in love with this movie, and the main character has my old cell phone, and they are we would talk for hours on the phone like they do in this movie. Just alot of memories that are washing over me. I would never every go back to those days because they were the lowest and darkest of my life, but i learned alot, I grew alot, and parts of it was nice. there were things like the freedom of highschool, working at Zales, and trying to drive the old suzuki sidekick. i was forming who i was as a person, and right wrong or indifferent, it will always be apart of me.
So i am sitting here with my writing book and an open tab for a highlighted paper of Dr. Martin Luther Kings letter from burlington jail. (something I really dont want to read. it is so dry) and I am shoveling cheereos to Drew who is eating them like they are going out of style, so mixed with pieces of cheereos, a gallon of slober, and crazy hair, he is pretty much a hot mess. And when i look at him, i forget all about my crazy ex, and am reminded of the love of my life. He turned my life around because i hightly doubt if I continued on the way that i was, I wouldnt be here in love with a wonderful man, and mother to a handsome little boy and I am extrememly happy and i wouldnt trade my boys for a million Garretts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D