Sunday, January 10, 2010

A flea infested Feline

Yep, your read it right, we have a flea infested pussy cat on our hands. Currently she is locked in the bathroom (which by the way is the only bathroom we have and its tiny so with the door shut and trying not to let her out, you end up jumping OVER the toilet just to get into the room!) and i am currently up to my elbows in cleaning products trying to de-infest our humble home!

I dont think we thought this through very well when we wanted to add a furball to our growing family. I guess we thought it would be all cuddles and snuggles and rainbows with our new kitten, instead we are left with a flea hopping, sofa scratching, midnight meowing, retared cat! It should have been the writing on the wall when the first night she was here she laid on my head and purred. All night. Oh well, Drew loves her. I just want to trade her in and up and get a puppy! But poor pathedic Tiki is apart of the family now, and I really dont have the heart to be rid of her, since we did (rescue??) her from the clutches of Nayts little sister, and the attacks of their dogs. And she really isnt a bad cat, so to say. She loves Drew and is really sweet with him, even when he is pulling her whiskers and using her as a chew toy. So I guess i shouldnt complain to much. its just that at the moment i am a little bitter about having to deep clean the bedrooms, and wash every single thing that has been on the floor in the last few days! But if it gets this itching, which i believe is half psycological to stop, then deep clean i shall!! So off i go with my vaccum!

1 comment:

Please leave positive feedback! :D