I think it is just adorable!!
The balloons I want:
The amazing cake! We will probably use the smaller one for his smashed cake. then just to find someone to make it!
and my idea for favors is to reuse old baby food jars by putting bandana material over the top and filling then with candy, sort of like this:
Drew also got his first hair cut last night! It made me so sad. He looks way to grown up now! But he did really well, I sat him in his high chair and put cheerios on the tray so he was happy. Here is the final project!
My baby is growing up!!!!


Cute theme! I loooove the balloons! So Cute!
ReplyDeleteAww Drew yours such a little man now. I cant believe how much our babies are growing up. I just remember when everyone was born. def will have to get all the kids together and take pics! I hope my friend has her baby in 2-3 weeks, I want to meet up with u guys :)