Thursday, March 18, 2010

Running from the Past

It always seems to catch up with you at some point. I guess i didnt expect that as we were landing at Sky Harbor i would feel like there was an elephant sitting on my chest. I couldnt breath and seriously thought I was going to have to use the air sickness bag. I had no clue what emotions it would invoke in me. I guess because I basically ran away from here that I never laid some demons to rest. I had Kayla go back with me to where Garrett and i met, and that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. i was shocked at how emotional and healing it was to do that. After i faced that place, I could actually feel the stress and negitive feelings rolling off of me. i dont regret him, but i do wish things had happened differently. It made me who i am, so i cant regret it, but it is nice to slay these dragons. I am so greatful for a friend who can stand by me. I seriously dont know what I would do with out kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D