Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happiness is....

A Clean house, homework done, good music on, Drew and Tiki on my lap, and already knowing what I am going to make for dinner!! Nayt should be home in about half an hour, I am going to shower, and hopefully sometime tonight we can watch the last disk of Season One of True Blood!!

So I have totally been bitten by the True Blood bug, (hehe no pun intended!) granted its not for everyone, but there is nothing sexier then sexy vampires! Edward has nothing on Eric, or even Bill!! Plus I think Sookie is just about the perfect heroine. not only is she cute, she is strong and brave. I love that the main female lead isnt some pansy. But even more so then the show, I am loving the books. They totally crack me up. And I am was so excited on monday when nayt bought me the last 4 i need to read! I am just hoping it doesn ruin the next few season of the show. *sigh*  But I am willing to be disappionted so  long as they keep Eric aroud! :P

Oh on another not completely we are getting our kitchen sink fixec (hopefully) tomarrow morning!! I am very excited to have a working sink again. I washed dishes in a big 5 gal bucket today and it was a major pita!

I have also gave in to pressure and bought drew some Gerber Graduate puff in banana and peach and you would think that this poor kid was starving they way he downs them!! They are teh best thing! I gave some to him today when i was taking a psych quiz and he was quiet for the whole thing! He did good with cheerios but adores these little things! Also we gave in and bought him a toy puppy dog at Bi-mart the other day, and it is the first toy I have actually seem him become attached too. He loves Puppy. Right now I am watching in bounce in beat with the music i have playing (which is actually on our amazing new tv. pretty much having Pandora streaming through the PS3 is the coolest thing ever!!) But Drew loves music! He will now sing along  with me if i am singing. He really likes disney music and Wicked, the Musical. Yep I start them early!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D