But i love this little boy. he really is my whole wide world. I really truely can not begin to imagine what life would be like without him.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
my Dear little Man
is growing way way to fast. I dont want to admit that we are on the down side to one. He is such a great little boy, right now he is playing with Tiki's paw, and our cat is just laying there taking it. They really are best buds. I got Drew some puffs today, that equaled success. Ok now Tiki just walked away so he took off his house shoe. very nice. He is also screaching. all the time! We were in McDonalds today and he wouldnt use his "indoor voice" so the old people next to us kept glaring. what are we supose to do??!!
But i love this little boy. he really is my whole wide world. I really truely can not begin to imagine what life would be like without him.
But i love this little boy. he really is my whole wide world. I really truely can not begin to imagine what life would be like without him.
Labels:
Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D