Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my life is a playlist

For reals. I am pretty sure I can sum up my whole life with songs. I have my ipod on shuffle right now and each song i can apply somehow to some piont of my life:

Reflections (from Mulan) was how I felt in highschool. I never felt like the person I saw was me, i felt trapped and afraid to be ME!



Animals, by nickelback pretty much sums up my whole relationship with Garrett.



How to safe a Life by the Fray was my theme song for that time of my life too. I was trying to save him and it was a lost cause.



Man to Man by Gary Allan was how Nayt felt when we first met. We knew that Garrett blamed him for stealing away when all along it was Garrett ruining it.




Cool Thing by Rascal Flatts was totally about us, neither one of us came to school looking for love, but we found it anyways.



Laugh until we Cried by Jason Aldean was our moving to Walla Walla song. We were having the time of our lives, getting out on our own, money was flowing. life was good!




My Best Friend by Tim McGraw was our wedding song. Fits perfectly.



I run to You by Lady Antabellum was how I felt the whole of last year. It really felt as if the world was falling apart around us, and we had to lean on each other.


Let the Be little by Lonestar fits my baby boy, he is growing way to fast and I am constantly trying to remind myself to slow down and enjoy it!



Runaway by Love and Theft was blared more then once over the radio as we got ready to move to Baker. We were ready to start over, get the heck out of dodge and for life to get better.



Its Good to be us by bucky covington is the new song in my life. Life is good, and if this is as good as it gets well then thats good. I am so happy with where i am!



and finally hopefully one day We werent Crazy by josh gracin will sum of our life. Hopefully we will prove we are more then two crazy kids in love who stumbled blindly into parenthood, and that we took a gamble on love and life and won!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D