I am also a bit nervous about flying alone with a nearly nine month old. It could be very challenging. And I am not on a click to lose *some* of this stupid baby wieght that doesnt seem to want to leave me. I have a month. 1 month to be slightly thinner. I got a gym membership today so here it goes!! :)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
so very excited!!
So, thanks to good ole facebook, I have reconnected with an old friend. Kayla was one of my best friends and I can still recall the many many many summer nights we would stay up talking until the sun rose, nothing was off limits. we planned on marrying cowboys (which btw i have came pretty darn close:) We talking about the future, we talked about our kids (who is beyond my wildest dream) we talked about our weddings and we talked about our wedding nights. About freshman year of highschool we seperated paths, changed chruches and just lost track of one another. Low and behold, 7 years later we reconnect only to find out that we both went through two different by very similar fires to become the women we are today, and though we were not there with each other we were dealing with the same heartbreak only to turn out once again very much alike. We have and always will remain kindred spirits. Well all of this to say, on Monday night I got a text message from her asking if she flew me down to Scottsdale, would I be willing to photograph her wedding reception!! My answer after a quick conversation with Nayt was a H3LL YES!! So in one month and one day Drew and I shall be on a airplane headed back to good old Arizona! I am so very very excited, though there is one part of me that is scared out of my mind. I have spent the last two days (and I am sure there will be many many more) poring over wedding photography, websites for amature photographers and trying to soak up any useful hints I can find on making beautiful wedding photos. It is so much different then when I took portriats for a living a year ago, but I know that i have to do this in order to start my business. She is not paying me because well duh, she is flying me down there! but she did say i can use what ever I talk for a portfolio. I do need to get a pretty more advanced photo editing program, I think i am looking at Print Shop or and Adobe, but they cost a pretty penny so idk. But picnik as much as i like it, is just not professional enough for this!
I am also a bit nervous about flying alone with a nearly nine month old. It could be very challenging. And I am not on a click to lose *some* of this stupid baby wieght that doesnt seem to want to leave me. I have a month. 1 month to be slightly thinner. I got a gym membership today so here it goes!! :)
I am also a bit nervous about flying alone with a nearly nine month old. It could be very challenging. And I am not on a click to lose *some* of this stupid baby wieght that doesnt seem to want to leave me. I have a month. 1 month to be slightly thinner. I got a gym membership today so here it goes!! :)
Labels:
about us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D