Friday, April 2, 2010

Returned to where I came from....

Ok, to start, allow my to address my previous post, It has been brought to my attention that some of the photos are alarming, I was with in reach at all times, and my son was in no danger. He is the love of my life, and I would never ever do anything to put him in harms way. All things in my house are non-toxic, and since those photos the house has been baby proofed even better.

Parenthood is one of those things that you learn as you go along. I had no clue the things my son was capable of getting into. When I was holding my newborn, I had no clue that in only nine short months he would be climbing things, opening cabniets, and that he would be into EVERYTHING. I havent had a moments rest since he learned to crawl.

Nayt and I have been looking for a church. After one year of running and two of standing still, I am finally ready to return to church. I want my son to be raised in church, I want him to have that. i know its time, and after alot of prayer about nayt being ready too, he actually came to me and asked if I'd be ok going back to church. It will be a long slow journey but i think in the long run it will be worth it, for me personally, us as a family, and for Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D