Friday, March 26, 2010

So thankful for what God has given me!!

here I am sitting on the couch waiting for Drew to wake up because I just want to snuggle with him. Tears are streaming down my face and my heart is so heavy. I have been reading two blogs about two little babies struggles with cancer. http://jacksfight.blogspot.com/ is about a 2 year old boy in Phoenix who has just been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma which is a rare form of childhood cancer that has no known cure.
http://laylagrace.org/ is a site about a 22 month old baby girl who just passed away from the same cruel cancer. Her parents are so full of faith and love, its heart breaking.

Blogs like this make me so greatful for my healthy little boy. Even after nights like last night where Drew was grumpy and I was stressed out, my baby is healthy and here with me. Life is so short and God has only given me Drew for a short time. I need to enjoy the time I have with him. I think I just need a reminders about that fact. I can not even begin to imagine the pain and heartache losing my baby would bring. He is so special to me. I need to take the time and enjoy just being with those i love. regardless of the pressures that life puts on us. God has blessed me with this life and i need to not take it for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D