Monday, July 5, 2010

My baby is 1!!!

I can not believe that this time last year, I was holding a brand new baby boy. My mom had just left, and Nayt was leaving for work the next day. It was just our little family for the first time. I remember being awed by his little toes, his itty bitty fingers, his dark gray eyes. He was so perfect.

And he is still perfect. He is turning into such a little boy, and he makes me smile every hour of the day. He is growing so quickly, and he learns things so fast! He is now giving high fives, claps, waves. He says "Mama" "Dada" "hi" "no" "ball" "dog" "Uh oh" and "Oops"

We had his party on the 26th at the park. We had so much fun. I couldn't have asked for a prettier day, the weather was perfect, and all in all, if was a great party!

Here is his cake, it is a bit different the our original idea, but more practical as he can play with the animals now. (and at 6.99 a pop, he better enjoy them! lol) But the cake was yummy, we did a white cake with fresh strawberry and custard filling!

Here is his little smashed cake:


The whole table spread:


The way we had it all set up:




Nayt bbq hamburgers and hotdogs and we had chips, watermelon, home made colslaw and lot of yummy cake!
Drew was wore his wranglers and a cute little cowboy shirt my mom got him. 



The two loves of my life:


We changed him for cake, I found a really cute 1st birthday outfit at Bi-mart of all places! 


Drew really enjoys his cake!





The next day we had another picnic in the park with both our families



And that was Drew's birthday party weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D