Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beautiful blogger

I have been following the wonderful Sulfababy's blog (check it out, she is amazing and will have you laughing and cheering for her!) and she was rewarded a "beautiful blogger" award, and she bestowed it on her readers, so here I am following her lead, so 5 things about me.

1. I really am not as sarcastic or bold in real life as I am on line. I like making people happy, and if I have to tell someone to their face what I am really feeling, 8 times out of 10, I will chicken out.

2. When I met Naythan, I was not in a good place in my life. To this day, I think he saved me. He will always be my hero for that. It has almost been 4 years since we met, and I am still madly in love with him. He is my best friend, and I can really truly not picture my life without him.

3. I will forever and always be the daughter of a sunday school teacher and soldier. My parents helped shape me into the woman I am today. I will always look up to them as an example of a wonderful happy marriage, and I love them for who they are, even when we disagree. I am a Christian because of them. I love you guys!

4. I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up. I love phlemotomy, but I am not sure I want to be a vampire for the rest of my life. In the end, all I want to do is stay home with my babies in a yellow farm house with a picket fence, baking cookies, taking them to baseball practice in my suv and just being a mom.

5. I am young. I mean really young, like if I wasn't me, I would be judging you young. I will be 22 in less then 2 weeks. I am not ashamed of my age. We are in a place where very few 22 year olds are, and for that I am very thankful, but I fear I will always have the scarlet letter of age on my forehead.

Now its your turn! Tell me 5 things about you, then link back here!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, H! That's so sweet that N is your hero. :) You may be young, but you're definitely not naive. Phlebotomy seems really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love you too Sulf!! And thank you! I love phlembotomy, it is really cool drawing blood.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D