Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its a whole new ball game!

People were not joking when they said pregnancys were totally different with each baby! With Drew, I had no morning sickness, this time I am already puking my guts out from the nausea. I can also not sleep, because I threw out my back picking up Drew, and the mild cramping is freaking me out. Thankfully the nausea counter acts it for my own sanity but still!

With Drew, I watched Bringing home baby and Deliver me, this time it is Barney, the Wiggles and Wonder pets. 

With Drew, I weighed what I am starting out. 

With Drew, I  was able to have a realatively normal 1st tri, this time  I am going into knowing I am high risk.

I want to do stats on "ticker changer" day which was yesterday:

Week: 4
Weight: 232 *yes I know, I am a fatty mcfatpants*
Symptoms: Morning sickness, sore boobs, and bloat.
Update: I got the pregnancy confirmed on 9/13 and my first appointment with my doctor is on the 22nd!
Bump (or bloat) pic:






1 comment:

  1. Nausea suckkks! I had it and never threw up. Its worse when you cant throw up too. And gross when you do haha.

    Try ginerale, eating crakers. There are also preggie pops/lolli pops.

    I also suck on pepermint ALLL THE TIME, it helped a lot

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D