The older I get, the more I look foreword to fall. Maybe it is the difference between living in the North west compaired to Phoenix, where there is nothing close to fall until December.
But I love the changing weather, the sweatshirts, the football, the hot coffee, the leaves starting to change. I adore the feeling of cool air when you walk out the door. The smell of wood fires going is starting to drift in the air now. The stores getting ready for halloween, my little candy bowl will soon be full of sugar free candy corn. I have pulled out all our coats, and the flannel sheets for the bed. I think this year I am going to pick up some fall decorations and put them up. I find myself craving apple cidar, and I think I may make carmel apples soon.
They say this is going to be a doozy of a winter this year, we are forcasted for snow by the end of October. So I am going to enjoy the 50 degree weather with Drew before we have to bundle up to much! We are planning on headed to the first home game of the football season, with a trip later on this year to cheer for the Boise State Broncos!
So, what says fall to you?
I'm like you, I love fall weather. It's still pretty hot here so I can't wait for it to get cooler and for all the leaves to turn pretty colors. :)
ReplyDelete