Saturday, September 4, 2010

The top 5 reasons...

...I am sitting on my fat butt all day instead of cleaning my very small kitchen.

1. Barney is on, and I want to enjoy his good purply goodness with Drew instead of cleaning icky dishes.

2. It is really hot in our house. Wasn't it just 50 degrees outside? Now it is 85 again, and without a/c I am sweaty sticky, and just uncomfortable. Or maybe I am just knocked up...naw..I'll stick with hot.

3. If I go into the kitchen, I can not enjoy the beautiful dozen pink roses Nayt brought me.

4. Doing chores is over rated according to the new study done by Lazy Stay at Home Moms, inc. It is proven that cleaning induces panic attacks, dry cracked hands, sore backs and moody moms. And we don't want that!

5. And finally, It is my birthday tomorrow, and I let Nayt go into La Grande to hang with his boy friend...I mean best friend without one complaint. I want a day off too!!

And yet the dishes mock me, so I am getting up now. And as a reward, I will take a shower, go buy new wine glasses since Drew broke them all, and then sit in my non smelly goodness and enjoy my Fish Eye Pinot Grio.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. :) What a good hubby to bring you flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4DPO you are TOTALLY KU. Why are you cleaning in your fragile state silly girl? :)

    Kudos to the hubby for bringing flowers.. If only I could train my husband :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive feedback! :D