Saturday, November 27, 2010

Football is not good for my health

I have never ever been the girl to get into football, especially if it is on TV. But somehow, by some small miracle, Naythan has got me hooked on Boise state football. I actually sit and watch the whole game, I yell, I cheer and last night, I cried. I think I am still refusing to believe that we lost our winning streak to NEVADA?? WTF????

I seriously had a dream about the game, and I am still in a fowl mood about it. This is SO not me! Who is this girl that is so investing into a football team? But they had so much on the line, not only was Kellen Moore a Heisman candidate, not only were they number 4 in the BCS standings and they were going to jump TCU, they were well on their way to the rose bowl. WTF. And they lose in overtime by a missed field goal!!

So to console myself, I am looking at baby bedding, so now football isn't good for my health or my pocket book. Good think I don't know what we are having yet or some of these sales would not be good for me at all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D