We find out what Baby Bean is in 12 more days! I can't believe it! And as I write this, I am feeling the first strong kicks. (actually Bean has been wiggly all day, and i was just telling Nayt this morning that I was ready to feel all day constant kicks. Bean already listens well :p ) I am getting so frustrated with everyone asking if we want it to be a girl. Yes, a girl would be nice, but I am just as happy with a boy. I really don't care. I am just thankful to be pregnant. And if we really want a girl, we can always adopt, its not the end of the world. But I am just thankful I am blessed enough to have 2 children that are miracles.
I am finally feeling like my old self though which is wonderful. I am back to being a good mommy and not letting Nick Jr do all my work for me. Today we colored and played in the snow after Drew's new big boy hair cut (pictures to come when I find the computer chord he hid). I love that he is starting to play with me and respond to stuff. I think sometime this next week we are going to make edible play dough, which should prove to either be a success or a disaster!
I think another thing that helps me is that I am actually 20 lbs lighter now, and I feel like I look good for the first time in months, I am loving my pregnant body and showing off my bump is fun but nearly impossible with this weather. We are going to a Christmas party tomorrow night and my dress is a maternity one that really shows off just popped belly!
Your belly looks great! I'm so glad to read that you're feeling better. I'm sure you and Drew both appreciate that! I can't wait to see what his haircut looks like!
ReplyDelete