Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am back!

So I feel like I have been extremely busy as of late. Drew seems to be growing up before my very eyes. Yesterday he figured out how to escape from his crib, so we are going to be setting up a "big boy room" over thanksgiving since he did stay put this morning! I am SO not ready to this transition. I think I am in denial he is turning into a little boy. I know i will lose it when we pull out the baby potty after Christmas!

On the baby front, after a couple of scary, emotional and painful weeks, I finally feel like I am coming to the upside of a huge hill. My blood sugars are looking amazing thanks to 92 units of insulin a day, and the headaches are going away thanks to a certain pregnancy approved herbal tea my mom found me in a hippy tea shop! I have been feeling little kick and flutters every so often for a week or two now. It is by far the most amazing feeling in the world. I love the constant reminder that another little life is growing and blooming inside me. I am starting to look pregnant and I can not believe how fast this is going. May will be here before we know it.

Winter has totally hit Baker City, we have about a foot of snow on the ground and I adore the snowy views from my window. I took Drew out for the first time in it yesterday and after a few tears he learned to like it. Now I can barely keep the silly boy in the house. I am thinking maybe on Thanksgiving we will take him sledding. Our plans for snow boarding this winter are put on hold but i still plan on enjoying my favorite season of the year. I picked up most of my decorations for the house, and we are planning a rustic Christmas theme. I am so excited to show Drew all the lights and just the whole feeling of Christmas.

Here are my stats on this pregnancy since I have not done a ticker change Tuesday in a few weeks:

Week: 14!
Weight: up 2 lbs, so a total of -13 lbs still
Maternity clothes: only shirts. I have lost of much weight all my pants are big!
Highlights: I felt movement starting at 12 weeks but it is getting stronger this week.
U/S: Planning our big one for the week of Christmas!
Belly Pic:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D