Saturday, January 8, 2011

I am alive!!

Life if just moving WAY to fast! I am officially over the half way point of this pregnancy which is so bittersweet, since it is likely to be my last. My beautiful little Alynn Rose should be here no later then May 16th, but secretly I hope she can be evicted by mothers day! I really can't think of a better mother's day gift then holding my two sweet little ones on the outside for the first time! Its hard to believe she is that size of a cantaloupe right now! (speaking of which that sounds heavenly!) So far my pregnancy has seemed like a roller coaster of emotions and worry. My blood sugar is going great, but my blood pressure isn't and I am already starting to retain water. Also I had a major scare with some early back labor, which thanks to pelvic rest has completely gone away. I just want week 24 to get here, I'll feel a lot better. I don't even remember being this worried with Drew.

My little Big Brother is growing up so fast. We had a great Christmas and Santa spoiled him with tons of cars, trucks, books and balls. The perfect christmas for a 1 1/2 boy. He even opened every single present! I was proud! We are also in the process of getting him completely out of his crib, and up until he got sick he was doing really well. Next step, lose the bottle, then potty training! We already have his potty in the house, but so far all it is good for is being used as a hat or a spot for all our balls... 

We are also on the count down until we here about Nayt's promotion! 1 week left till we know something! I am so excited and yet scared out of my mind about it. I hope and pray for a good answer. (Pack up you are moving to Bend or Ellensburg in March would be ideal, Pack up you are moving to Sunnyside in two week, not so much) Nayt deserves this so much though, and the though of being in a nicer place by May makes me really happy. While the thought of moving with pregnant and with a toddler is scary I know we can do it, and I'd rather do it on this end then on the recovering from a c-section with a newborn and toddler end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D