I was nominated for an award by Jenn at A day in the life of Jenn and Papps at Our Arduous Journey , check them both out as they are beautiful, amazing women! The rules are simple:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yoursef.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
2. Share 7 things about yoursef.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here goes!
1. I really enjoy thrift shopping. There is something so cool about finding an odd buy at some store that no one wanted and making it "your". Its a cheap hobby but very rewarding!
2. I am hoping to get my concealed weapons permit soon. I can't wait to pack.
3. I couldn't tell you what my natural hair color is.
4. I took a salsa dancing class in College when Nayt and I just started dating. We still bust a move when the urge hits us.
5. I grew up in Arizona and I don't miss it at all. Oregon is by far a better place to raise a family.
6. I love white wine. Love.
7. Our first date was at McDonalds.
Now I have to nominate 15 bloggers this award, but I am going to cheat since most of the bloggers I follow have just gotten this award, so in no special order:
1. KtKelting over at Life is Simple
2. Tara Dawn at Take a Walk in These boots
4. Ally at AllyRey's Blog
5. Melissa H at Rick and Melissa plus 1
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D