Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3:30 AM

Here I sit watching "Finding Nemo" for the 2nd time in the last 24 hours. (thank you DVR and Disney Junior!) Because my darling little man won't go to sleep. Forget that fact that the kid didn't nap at all today or was it yesterday? I have WAY to much to do in the next 48 hours to sit up all night. The worst part is I left the packing tape in the bedroom which is the only real room left to pack. I am trying to get the motivation to finish the last 2 loads of laundry, but it's not working.

I am sure that it is the stress of the move wearing on him, it has to be, because since our episode this past December, Drew had become such a good little sleeper.  I just hope that tonight was a fluke. I am praying it is a fluke. 

It's a good think this kiddo is cute. "I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D