Nayt is getting settled into his new job, and the hours are as long as always. I am trying to just be content and go with the flow, but between Drew having "Terrible Two" moments, swelling and being so tired I can't think straight, by the time he get's home I am ready to clock out for the night.
The move went ok, all things considered. (It is not an easy task moving at 29 weeks with a toddler.) but we did it. Nayt proved once again that he is a super hero of some sort by loading and unloading the uhaul. How he managed to do it, I will never ever know. We are still waiting on our deposit from our old place which I scrubbed from top to bottom. This house is coming together nicely. I have a few more boxes stashed away in the room that will one day be Alynn's, and I think I am just going to move them to our storage section for right now so I can get her clothes all set up. We are at the point now where it is mainly decorating and making it feel like home.
Drew has settled into his room wonderfully, and for that I am extremely thankful.
I really feel like this is where we need to be right now, and resting in that fact helps out a lot.
boxes and boxes of stuff!
Our house number:
Our room:
My kitchen!
Drew's room:
The living room:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave positive feedback! :D