Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My c-section Packing list!

I see this question posted all the time on The Bump, so I figured I may as well type out my c-section packing list! When I went in with Drew I felt like I totally over packed for him and under packed for me since I was not planning on being there for 5 days. I am sure I have still over packed but I plan on being comfortable this time!

     ---------------------For me -------------------------
A nursing gown 
three nursing tank tops 
a pair of dark shorts and sweat pants 
gouchos to come home in 
my own shampoo and conditioner 
mouse for my hair 
hair brush 
tooth brush 
deodorant 
Flip flops 
a tiny bit of make up
A rope to wear walking around 
my boppy pillow 
camera, batteries, lap top, phone and charger 
My own pillow
(I will be taking full advantage of the awesomeness that is hospital mesh undies, their monster pads, all their breast feeding things and the peri bottle.) 
----------------------For Alynn----------------------
3 baby hats that melt my heart with their sickening cuteness 
a receiving blanket (the hospital would also provide this but ours is SO cute!) 
A light blanket for coming home 
a Boise State onsie 
A sleeper 
2 possibly coming home outfits (NB and 0-3) 
(I had a lot of outfits packed for Drew, but didn't end up using them since he was swaddled the whole time,  but this time I am hoping to dress her right from the get go.) 

---------------------For Naythan-----------------
Sweat pants
3 t-shirts 
socks and undies 
A blanket 

I am sure we will have stuff we won't use, but I would rather have everything I want then regret not having it. I feel like i am going in this time a lot more relaxed and looking at it more as a vacation where I gain a baby and get cut open then as a major medical procedure. Lame I know, but true! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D