Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's day weekend

Happy father's day to the best daddy in the world!

Hard to believe this was Nayt's 3rd father's day (ok the first I was 38 weeks pregnant but still!) I think we had fun this weekend though. Amazingly he had it off so we decided to make the most of it and to actually do something instead of being lazy bums around the house. I can't begin to explain how nice it is to feel like me again and not feel like my body is beng split in half by a dull knife.

Saturday morning we headed out to check out yard sales. My mom is the queen of yard sale-ing, but this was the first time in my adult life to go. It was exciting! We scored some brand new fisher price toys for .25 each, a race track floor puzzle, and a really neat book with a helicopter that moves. Drew will get all of this in a week for his birthday. :) Both kids were passed out in the car after our shopping experience and it was starting to rain so Nayt and I drove around in the country for a while, just talking. Can I just say again how much I love this guy? 

That night we headed down to Weiser Lanes to try out some bowling. I think the last time we went bowling was back while I was pregnant with Drew. Andrew proved to be a little bowling champ and I am pretty sure he bowled a higher game then I did, which is rather sad. 

Checking out the lanes

Alynn "supervising" 

Bowling!


Sunday we headed in to Nampa after a breakfast of stuffed french toast that was to die for. Nayt has always loved disk golf and it was a beautiful day so it seems like the perfect way to spend the afternoon. We had no clue where we were going, but after a few minutes driving around, somehow we found the park. The course was surprisingly easy and the park was beautiful. We spent a good hour throwing disks and my score was almost as high as my bowling score, but it was fun and that's all the counts right? 



We then explored the park a bit. There was a little "pond" that the boys had to check out


and we headed over to the play ground 



Alynn and her home made head band!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave positive feedback! :D